Saturday, April 14, 2012

Congratulations!


As jetlag continues to hit both Mr. Cheng and I, I'd like to congratulate the students as well on the completion of this adventure.

I hope that all of you come away from this study tour having made a few new friends, strengthened existing friendships, and forged a powerful memory of our days together.

I must say that I saw many good things from our students(you!) on this trip. Not once did anyone complain about being too tired or not wanting to do something. You were always willing to explore and persevere, even though at times you might have been tired due to all the travelling. Comments from people ranging from flight attendants, passengers on the planes, hotel staff, PBDA teachers and host families were always positive about how well behaved you were. Good Stuff!

I hope that you continue to take away from this experience.
- Learn to enjoy new experiences and not be scared to try something just because you may think it is not exciting or possibly too scary.
- Remember that it is normal to miss home but still enjoy where you are so that you don't miss out on the adventures on your journeys.
- Keep in touch with the new friends you've made. Friendship is not to be taken lightly, remember the love that has been shared with you and learn to love others, care for others as you have been loved and cared for.

We'll continue to update this blog as we get more photos and videos and put them together.

If you would like to share your videos or photos of our adventure with us please bring the memory card (or camera if you don't know how to take it out) to school this next week and I will include it in our files.
If I use your photos, I will make sure that you are credited with taking the picture.

Thanks once again!

-Mr. Wong






1 comment: