Rebecca Choi (6C)
This morning, Natalie's mom drove us all to school. We had a lesson with other PBDA students. I had a Maths class and I enjoyed it very much.
Then we had two performances. We were quite tired after the performances. Then we spent more time with our host family. Natalie had after-school activities today so we followed her. In the pottery class, we used clay to make different objects. All the students there were skillful and they really made beautiful pieces of craftwork.
At night, we went to a concert. All the musicians there were marvelous! After the concert, weren't back to Natalie's house. We had to pack our luggaes since we would be leaving the next day. I would dearly miss Natalie and my host family.
Cyrus Lee (6A)
I continued our visit at Palm Beach Day Academy after having breakfast at the home stay family. The first lesson I had at eight was a history class. I thought it boring. At nine o'clock, we took our instruments and gave a public concert. Everyone said we played well and I was proud of myself. After the concert, we ate some snacks. Then we went to see their library. We spent some time there to colour a colouring book newly published by one of the parent from PBDA.
Then I left with my home stay family. But Nathanial had a competition that he needed to attend, so we watched it and we left school at 4:45. When we went back to Nathanial's home, I played basketball with him. In the evening, we had hamburger for dinner and it was delicious. After dinner, we went bowling.
I need to leave the home stay family tomorrow, but I do not want to leave. I love to play with Nathanial and live in such a big house. ^_^
Nathaniel (6D)
After school at my host family, I played lacrosse - one of the coolest game in US. While Nathanial was playing lacrosse, I played basketball with some grade eight students - CJ and Stoney. Their skills are good. It was a pleasure to meet them.
No comments:
Post a Comment