I was happy today because it did not rain and I have played many interesting games. I played Test Track twice because it went very fast like a roller coaster! Soarin' is wonderful too! I feel like flying in the sky. At lunch, I had a bowl of beef udon. It was a great day.
We went to the EPCOT part of Disney World. EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. We went to different attractions. We went to Soarin', Nemo, Test Track, and Spaceship Earth. Let me tell you about Soarin'. Soarin' is a famous attraction which we had to wait for more than two hours. This virtual flight is high in the mid air. I think it is boring because I hate flying around for watching the scenery. Next,we went to the Nemo ride, where we got on a car to check out the underwater world. It was fun because the pictures of Nemo and his friends were very realistic. After that, we went to Test Track. It shows the making and testing of a vehicle. We need to sit on a car and pass different road tests. At last, we went to Spaceship Earth. It tells the history of human discoveries. As we came out, we played a series of games about the future. For example, we drove a futuristic car and raced against a villain. We had a good time today. I hope I can play more games tomorrow.
It is a great adventure in NASA as u can see the real Discovery Space shuttle . Thanks for your sharing . Hope all of you enjoy the trip in the following days .
ReplyDeleteMay I wish you all have a pleasant trip.
ReplyDelete